Conrad Series RestroomBack
Single Stall Unisex Restroom
The Conrad is a unisex style restroom that offers one individual unit. We use all stainless steel fixtures by Murdock. The building features a convenient separate chase for housing mechanical, electrical equipment and storage for supplies. The Conrad series features: easy to clean and sanitize floor-to-ceiling cove detail, our patented post-tensioning system to add strength, shrinkage crack resistance and impermeability; stainless steel connector plates and window frames for corrosion resistance; and post-tensioning in large multi-unit restrooms to create monolithic two-way slab design. The restroom building meets or exceeds current codes.
- Meets IBC-2009, ASCE/SEI 7-05, ACI 318-08, AISC Steel Construction Manual 13th Edition, CRI Manual of Standard Practices, PCI Design Handbook 6th edition requirements
- Roof load capacity: 350 psf (standard: 250 psf )
- Wind load: 130 mph (standard)
- Floor load: 250 psf, 5,000 psi steel-reinforced precast panels with welded connections. (standard: bolted connections)
- Bullet tested to UL-752, Level 5
- 18-gauge galvanized steel insulated doors, tamper-proof hinges, dead-bolt lock, door stop and holder
- Lifetime roof: post-tensioned by a single continuous tendon creating radial compression in the roof. No coating required
- Connected to city water and sewer
- Meets and exceeds US Forest Service Specifications
- ADA Compliant
Standard Fixtures by Murdock
Murdock Super Secure Fixtures in 304 Stainless Steel:
- No Foundation Required
- Lower Installation Costs
- Lower Maintenance Costs
- Weather-tight Construction
- Standard Roof Heights
- Meets AII Current Building Codes
- Heavy Duty Walls and Floors
- Rugged: Patented post-tensioned technology withstands all weather, temperature, impact and seismic requirements.
- Weather-tight: Roof and Floor design provides industry leading water-tight construction.
- Maintenance Free: Will not rust, warp, corrode, rot, or burn while retaining exterior appearance without any additional maintenance.
- Prefabricated: Tightly controlled manufacturing standards, transported to site preassembled.
- Maintains structural integrity during shipping and installation using proven precast technology
- Simple Installations: Usually completed in only 1 day
- No Foundations Required: Just a simple level, compacted crushed stone base
- Protected against freeze-thaw cycles